FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about your Account
How do I get an account for the ARRI Fusion Network portal?
Cinema operators and distributors are entitled to use the portal and request an account. To sign up please click here to request an account and fill out the form. Once your information has been validated, an email will be send to you with a confirmation link.
How long will it take to process my account request?
Usually it will be processed within a few hours. When some pertinent information is missing, our support team will contact you.
I can’t log in. What can I do?
There can be different reasons if you’re having trouble logging into your account. Here are a few solutions to try first:
Forgot your login email address?
You need your registered email address, which you used when you first signed up, for logging into your account. If you do not have your email handy, please contact us.
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password click Sign In on the top of the page and click the Forgot password? link. Enter your email address associated with your ARRI Fusion Network account and click send. We will send you an email to this address with the instructions to reset your password. If you don’t find this email from ARRI in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
I didn’t receive the expected email to set up a new password?
If you requested a new password but didn’t receive your password-reset mail, please check the spam and junk mail folder in your email account. If it is not there try to reset your password again.
If you still don’t receive the email after requesting a password reset within 24 hours, please contact us.
How do I reset my password?
If you want to change your password please log in to your account.
You can change the password in the user settings. Click the user icon at the top of the page and select ‘Edit profile’. Type your current and the new password and click Save.
Users with administration rights can manage the permissions of other users of the same theatre or the same group of theatres.
Users with booking rights can request and confirm repertoire bookings.
Permissions can be viewed in the My theatre(s) section.
Questions concerning the management of your cinema data (address, screens, KDM and DCP tracking)
Where can I find the address data and technical information about my theatre?
First, click the menu item ‘My Theatre’. Then click the submenu item ‘address and contacts’ or ‘screens’ to view and edit the data.
Where can I download KDMs for my current movies?
Click the menu item ‘My Theatre’ and then ‘KDM’. All valid KDMs of your current movies are listed there and are ready for download.
How can I check the shipping status of the DCPs, which I've ordered?
In the menu ‘My Theatre’ click the submenu ‘DCP tracking’. There you can find all the tracking details of the DCPs, which are shipped by ARRI to your theatre.
Questions concerning ‘Trailer’
How do I search for trailers on the ARRI Fusion Network?
To search for trailers, click the menu item ‘Trailers’ at the top of the page. There you will find a search function and two filter functions for genre and distributors.
How does the Download Card work?
In the following tutorial you will find detailed information about the functionality of the Download Card.
Why does my browser not support the download of several trailer items?
In order to download several items simultaneously, your browser must support this multi-connections feature. Following web browser support this function:
Windows 7: Chrome, Firefox, Opera
Mac OS X: Chrome, Firefox, Opera
You might have to allow the download of multiple files explicitly within the browser settings.
How does the ingest of a trailer DCP work?
At first, download the trailer DCP and save the .zip file on your computer. Unzip the file and copy the folder with the DCP files on a USB stick. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of your Digital Cinema server and ingest the DCP.
Questions about ‘repertoire bookings’
These can then be ordered by theatres online via the ARRI portal from the distributors.
- In the menu item ‘Booking’ you will find a link ‘Book a new feature’, which will take you directly to the feature films you can order.
- In the menu item ‘Features’ you will find all available repertoire titles with the orderable feature films, the trailers and the press / advertising materials. Via the filter settings you can search specifically for the data type Feature DCPs and thus display all orderable repertoire titles.
In the section under ‘Feature film’ the available versions of the repertoire title are shown. With the button ‘Booking request’ the desired version can be selected and the type of the event can be choosen/specified. Depending on the booking model, you can either submit a non-binding price inquiry or place a binding order.
To place orders, please note the general conditions and lead times.
- When booking a feature film with a fixed price you enter the necessary information for the booking, select the desired versions and send the distributor a binding request. As soon as the distributor confirms the booking, you will receive a booking confirmation by email.
- When you place your price inquiry, you also enter the information necessary for the booking, select the desired versions and send the distributor a non-binding price inquiry. You will then receive a price offer from the distributor, which you can accept or decline. The offer is limited to a certain period in order to guarantee a quick processing. If you accept the offer with binding effect, your request will be automatically confirmed and you will receive a booking confirmation by email.
- Not all users are authorized to book repertoire titles or accept price offers. In this case, a notification will be displayed instead of the ‘Booking request’ button.
If necessary, please contact a admin of your theatre.
- Offers are limited in time to ensure a speedy processing. Therefore, they have to be answered in time.
These are approx. 10 working days for price inquiries and approx. 8 working days for orders with fixed prices.